Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brunswick Stew



Brunswick Stew

1 lb Pork Roast, cubed (I bought a 3 lb Pork Roast and cut a 1/3 of it up for this and reserved the other for BBQ to save money)
8 medium Potatoes, diced
1 can Corn, drained
1 can Peas, drained
2 cans Carrots, drained
1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
2 cans Tomato Sauce
Dash Pepper
3 Tbsp Minced Onion
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
4 cups Water (make sure everything is covered)

Brown Pork in pot, add all ingredients and bring to a boil for about 15 minutes and reduce heat to medium and cook for about 45 minutes. Make a wonderfully thick gravy for a satisfying meal.

Serves 10
247 Calories per Serving

I usually make this in the Crock Pot but today I really wanted to speed it up. I also have my meals planned or the weekend and had both Crock Pots busy at the time. This was very yummy and filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment