Monday, January 11, 2010

-3.7 and counting!

Well the Biggest Loser weigh in was tonight. I knew I had done good but the dreaded walk from the car to the church door was a little long, not to mention the wind chill was turning my blood to ice. You have to wonder how much frozen blood weighs, lol. Well everyone lined up was in good spirits and seemed to be coming out with good results...could I measure up? In I went for my weigh in and whoooooohoooooo down 3.7 pounds. I'm proud of myself!!!

Goal for this week:

1. Have as much fun planning my menu and coming up with recipes as I have this week.

2. Step up the exercise to twice a day (I'd like to double my time).

3. Praise God every step of the way...without him this wouldn't be possible.

Now what will we have on the menu tomorrow?????

Cameron got his report card today. He did pretty good. Remember this year he is not on any special curriculum, he is doing what the rest of the class is doing. I got a note that is IEP meeting will be Thursday, so we will see what everyone thinks. I'm very proud of him and I pray that he keeps up the good work. Middle school is just around the corner and I'm not ready.

We see his psychiatrist in the morning and I feel like it will go pretty well. I know we may have to adjust some meds so I'm prepared for that. I'm interested to see what he will say so I can report back to everyone at the IEP on Thursday.

Okay, I'm a bit tired tonight since I basically had a boring day at home. Car acted up again this morning. After having it checked out the solution is to drive it and see what happens, lol. Don't you just love that one? I think it will be fine, God takes care of us in every way and he always has.

No comments:

Post a Comment