Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pork Chop Casserole





(from the Fix It and Forget It Cookbook)


Makes 4-6 Servings





4-6 Pork Chops


3 cups Water


1 cup Rice, uncooked


10 3/4 oz. can Cream of Mushroom Soup

1 tsp. Salt


1 tsp. Dried Parsley


1/4 tsp. Black Pepper


1. Saute Pork Chops in skillet until brown. Transfer to Crock Pot (I just put them in the Crock Pot, no since in messing up another dish).


2. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chops in cooker.




3. Cover and cook on Low 6-8 hours or High 3-4.





This was a good recipe. I had planned to fix some carrots and peas for dinner but we ate it for a late lunch and decided we didn't need anything else. Cameron has a picky side and really enjoyed it. I only had one complaint...a bit greasy even though my chops were lean. I guess that is just pork for you. I hope you try and enjoy. I'm going to see what else I can find to fix for tomorrow. Maybe a dessert in the Crock Pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment