Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend is over.

Had a great weekend. Of course Breanna was gone and that always makes me sad. I got to spend Friday with my mom shopping and lunch. Dad also met us for lunch so that was a bonus. Saturday Cameron and I spent the day with the folks and decided to cook out the weather was so nice. We had hamburgers (no turkey, beef...lol), hot dogs, sausage, baked beans, chili and broccoli slaw. It was so yummy! My friend Cindy brought an Oreo Cake, we barely had room for a piece of that. I can not wait until every day is sunny and we can eat every meal outside, starting with coffee in our rockers. Sunday was full of just rain. Can't complain I guess, God is just getting the ground ready for those veggies we are going to plant. Cooked a big Sunday dinner of pork roast, honey glazed carrots, loaded mashed potatoes, corn, heated up those baked beans and finished off the broccoli slaw. Mom and Dad came and ate, Cameron acts like a toddler when my dad comes over. It's like my dad has never seen anything in the house and he has to show him everything and never wants him to leave. Four days of school this week and next week is Spring Break. I'm looking forward to that, but of course Bre' will be gone for 9 whole days UGH! I'll just have to make the most of things with Cameron. Gonna plan our PARENTS group picnic today, it will be next Wednesday for the whole family. If you are in the area get in touch to join us. I've got to get things in order for child support today. October I turned in about $8,000 in medical receipts and finally got notice of review in the mail Saturday. I probably have another $5,000 to turn in. Every time we get to this point I get so mad at the situation. Such a shame to miss out on your child's life because of money. If you have a child that you don't watch grow up, I just want you to know you are truly missing out on tons of blessings. Enough said. Well I need to get things going around here and make this a productive day. Hope everyone has a blessed day and remember to thank God for your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment