Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little tired but I survived.

Well it has been a good day. When Kevin woke up we completed Day 3 & 4 of our spring cleaning schedule. I'm so glad to have even more done than I thought we would. I'll be doing more this weekend and in the next two weeks we should be finished with the inside and we can move to the outside. Hopefully just in time for some warm weather. Can't really complain today was really nice. I didn't get to enjoy much of it because I had a lot I wanted to do. But just think of all the relaxing I can get used to for the rest of spring and summer. Anyway, looks like the rain is moving in.

Tonight I made a chicken pot pie and instead of using crust, I made stove top stuffing and spread over the top. Everyone loved it! I had a friend that used to make hers this way and I wanted to try to make a 100% pantry meal and I certainly did. Time to rotate some products off the shelf.

Everyone has just relaxed this evening and we are about to head to church. So thankful to be going to church...NO ONE IS SICK, YEA! I really hate it when I can't go to church, I'm telling you I really miss it when I don't go. So I guess I'll get off here and get the gang in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment