Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning Schedule

I set this schedule up based on our busy life. I've split it up in workable days and involved each family member where I feel they need to participate. I've just listed areas in the house that I feel could be accomplished easily and not make us feel overwhelmed with our busy schedule.

After each day is finished, we are looking at that particular area and making a list of all repairs and improvements that might be needed. I feel that if we do this then everything looks as though we can actually get to it. I hope this is helpful to you and gives you a way to keep the family involved. By the way, when we are done inside I have a plan for outside as well. I will post when the time comes.

Day 1 - Family
Master Bathroom
Family Bathroom

Day 2 - Pammy & Breanna
Sort Breanna's Clothes

Day 3 - Kevin
Sort Kevin's Clothes

Day 4 - Pammy
Sort Pam's Clothes

Day 5 - Pammy & Cameron
Sort Cameron's Clothes

Day 6 - Kevin & Pammy
Master Closet

Day 7 - Pammy, Kevin & Cameron
Cameron's Bedroom

Day 8 - Pammy & Kevin (I would include Breanna but she will be gone)
Breanna's Bedroom

Day 9 - Kevin & Pammy
Kitchen Cabinets

Day 10- Family
Kitchen
Living Room

Day 11 - Kevin & Pammy
Master Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment