Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Full Speed Ahead

Worked today and it was so great. We moved into our new offices at the Thrift Store/Training Center. It is going to be so nice to interact with the public a little. Of course bookkeeping doesn't need much public contact, kinda speaks for itself, lol. It will be good when all is settled in and the new system is set up and going strong. God is blessing the ministry so much and I'm so happy to be a part of it. Growing faster than every imagined.

Came home just in time for the kids to get home. Cameron jumped right on his homework and told me all about his field trip to the Science Theater. Breanna came home and went right to work at cleaning up her room (this seems to be a never-ending job). Cameron did his chore of emptying the dishwasher and then washed the ones that didn't come clean, while I fixed dinner; tacos and cheesy spanish rice. Since there wasn't but a few dirty dishes he offered to wash those (wonder what happened to him today at the Science Theater?). Breanna and I spent the next two hours going through her clothes as the first step in spring cleaning her room. I got 1 tote and 2 large garbage bags of clothes to get rid of. Believe it or not she has plenty left in her closet and drawers. The kids had a bowl of ice cream for a snack and then got ready for bed.

I'm planning on going through some mail and do some filing tonight. Gotta check all my list and make sure I'm on schedule for everything coming up. I will be posting my Spring Cleaning Schedule on here to give everyone and idea of how we do it so perhaps it can help them get started. Good Luck! Be Determined! Don't Give Up! (that was more for myself, I gotta get this stuff done)

No comments:

Post a Comment