Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bright and early...only it's not so bright

Well I woke up at 3:20 am and finally decided to get out bed at 4:30 am. I gave it my best effort to go back to sleep but it just wouldn't happen. So I thought I'd be productive and sort through all my unread emails. It amazes me at how many emails a person can receive. Made me some coffee and got my Cinnamon Raisin and Cranberry bread in the toaster, which will be really good with a little bit of peanut butter spread on it. I have an hour until the kids have to get up to go to school. I think I'm just going to enjoy my coffee and toast and make my grocery list until then. Hopefully if Kevin is up for it, we will move our spring cleaning up a day and get some of it knocked out today. I'll have to keep you posted on what productive task we decide on.

No comments:

Post a Comment