Monday, June 20, 2011

A New Beginning...

Well this family is going through lots of changes and decision making. Some have been hard and some easy. Kevin and I wil be married five years this November and our family seems to have a really good balance going on. It has been an adjustment with a family of four on different schedules all the time.

Breanna will be in the 2nd grade this year and is really looking forward to going back to school to see all her friends. As every Summer we miss her during her visits to Alabama and she misses us. This year has really been interesting so far, trying to manage her feelings of not wanting to go see her mother. Time will tell how that relationship will go I guess. So sad sometimes it just breaks your heart.

Cameron, if you can believe it will be going into the 7th grade and has decided he wants to be homeschooled. He has been back in public school for two years and finds it difficult with his issues of socializing. This year he realized he was different, that added to his challenges. We are now on no medication, other than an herbal drink to sleep. We are taking it day by day and with God's help making it through.

I'm planning to dedicate time to blogging (yes Cindy, I just may set my alarm, lol). I'm not sure if everyday but I'll work something out. I want to try to expand my blogs to helping with special needs children, projects that make family time fun, savings for the family, homeschooling, organization, parenting, blending families, cooking, time saving, budgeting and most importantly God. I'm sure there will be lots of topics that come up as our life moves forward. I hope this blog is a helpful inspiration to anyone that reads it and allows our family and friends to keep up with our busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment