Monday, November 9, 2009

Munday Monday...

Well Kevin had to work on his day of today to cover for a couple guys. I got up and finished the laundry, straightened the house and made a pot of Chicken Vegetable Soup. My day was pretty mundane. I just got some computer files in order and deleted a million emails. Why don't we just delete them when we read them or open our email. It really can create a huge backlog.

I'm planning on working tomorrow and going to a coupon class at church tomorrow night. I love learning this savings stuff. You should see my pantry...it is really paying off.

Kevin got home just in time to walk to the bus stop to get Breanna. Cameron had math tutoring after school. I started Bre' on her homework, while Kevin went to get Cameron. They got home and started on his homework. We all just ate and the kids are showering. They plan to watch Ice Age 3 tonight. Kevin and I are going to just relax and watch Heros and maybe a movie of our own.

I bought a oven chicken roaster somewhere many years ago. It is a little 3 piece contraption that allows you to roast a chicken standing up in your oven. It took Kevin and I both to put the thing together. We just now put the chicken in the oven that I had forgotten I had thawed out. Should be ready around 8:30 p.m., it will be a good start for dinner tomorrow. All we will have to do is heat up the chicken, I know we are going to grill some corn and I was thinking of mac and cheese or stuffing (I'll leave that up to Kevin). I'll let you know how my little roaster does.

I just want to say that I am so thankful for the wonderful family I have. God has truly blessed us all and especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment