Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nice weather

Well first let me start by telling you I have been awake since 4 a.m. this morning. Don't ask me why. I woke up and you know how you just think...I'll lay here and fall back asleep any minute. As usual I was wrong. Kevin's alarm clock went off at 4:30 a.m., he reset it I guess. At 5 a.m. I said, are you getting up (I had nothing else to do). He got up and yep I still laid there. At 5:30 a.m. he left for work and I gave it another 10 minutes and I had enough. Fluffed clothes in dryer, started the coffee pot (might as well let things work for me a little) and jumped in the shower. Managed to Swifter mop bathrooms and kitchen, finish 4 loads of laundry, put pintos in the crock pot and headed out the door at 9:30 a.m. to lend a helping hand. While out I ran to Greenlife Grocery and picked up some frozen cherries for a recipe I want to try (it better be worth it, over $4 for a small bag of them). If we like it I'm freezing my own next year. Headed home around 4:30 p.m. and went to visit mom who is still recovering from her surgery. I got there as she was preparing dinner (why is she doing this) helped her finish cooking and invited myself and the kids, don't you love it! So just before 7:00 p.m. we got home and Cameron finished his homework, the kids got baths, Bre' went to bed shortly after her shower, she just couldn't stay awake...Kindergarten is a Killer, lol. Cameron is playing the Atari that Carl gave him and is fascinated. Don't you just love a flash from your past and your children getting a kick out of it. All those newly digital mastered game systems and he's playing the Atari Pong game...love it! Kevin just called and worked over tonight so I guess I'll wait for him in the bed and try to stay awake...I am exhausted. Thank God it was a beautiful day...God is good.

Savings tip from friend (haven't printed mine off yet, but I'm on my way):

Get the brand new Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs DVD for only $2.99 this week!! Here's how: Follow the link below to print a $2 off coupon, go to CVS and buy $20 worth of Coke product 12pks on sale for $3.66 each, the DVD will ring up $4.99, use your $2 off coupon and get the DVD for $2.99. YAY!!!!!

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=QR7W6QB5B2VPW

No comments:

Post a Comment