Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nothing Special

Well as soon as the kids got on the bus, Kevin and I headed out to get some good bargains. We really enjoy going from store to store together looking for the best deals they have to offer. We really racked up on meat today. Best time to get meat is first thing in the morning, right after they do the markdowns. Also we go a great deal on turkey today. Walmart had Jennie-O Turkeys for 40 cents a pound. We picked up a 23 lb turkey for Thanksgiving for less than $10.00. Hit CVS and saved 52% and had to make a quick trip back to Walgreen's and saved 56%. Stocked up for the month of November for food and household items. Now I can focus on Christmas, Holiday Dinners and Baking. We had leftovers for dinner...nothing wasted here. Kids pitched in an helped us stock the pantry and Kevin organized the freezer (I'm not allowed to by anything else for the freezer). The kids just went to bed and I'm about to sort laundry and get started on it so I don't have to spend the weekend doing it. Breanna goes to bio-mom's tomorrow and I plan to relax around the house with Cameron and Christopher. By the way we couldn't get the coupon to pull up on the link I gave. We went to CVC anyway, $4.99 wasn't a bad deal for the movie. When we got to the register I had a coupon that printed out for $2.00 off and the cashier let me use it so I got the movie for $2.99, yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment