Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday

Well we have basically survived the first day of the week. After the kids went to school I got the house in order, started laundry, did the coupon thing and cleaned off my desk (seems like everything ends up on my desk). I made more banana bread (my mom wanted more). I adjusted the recipe; added brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and have already went back and changed the original recipe on the post. If you wrote it down you might want to go back and add the items and amounts on your recipe. I can't wait to taste this bread since I added those new things and I'm not telling but forgot to put the milk in it. Let's see if anyone says anything. I went through Breanna's clothes again today and yes found a few more things that I can get rid of. I swear she is a weed, lol. Cameron had math tutoring after school today. I had Breanna go ahead and clean her room until time to go get him. He had tons of homework; 4 pages of Math, 3 pages of Spelling and had to finish a letter they started in class. I'm so glad the project was finished yesterday. He actually took it to school this morning and was the first to turn it in. I'm so proud of him. Breanna got 6 of her 9 items done tonight. We always try to do several on Monday because you never know what the rest of the week has in store. We just finished all the homework...finally. Now everyone is taking a shower and going to relax for a little bit before bedtime. Breanna goes to bed at 7:30 p.m. and Cameron goes at 8:00 p.m. I found if they stayed up later that were exhausted in the morning. Breanna has had to give up her naps and of course Cameron is like me and suffers from insomnia, so it take a little bit for him to go to sleep. This going to mostly be organization week. Getting ready to put up Christmas decoration. Yep, I like to put them up early because it is my favorite time of the year and I like to enjoy them for as long as I can. Well I'm getting off here for the day. I might look up some recipes and try something new for dinner tomorrow. Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment