Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Busy day at work.

The day started early with me rushing to get ready and Kevin helping me get the kids off to school. Headed out to work at 7:30 a.m. and worked busily all day long. Kevin ran to the grocery store and got dinner along. Kids got home from school and he helped them with homework. By the time I got home dinner was well on its way. We had Turkey Meatloaf, Pinto Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Peas and Cornbread. It was so good. Even though we cook just about every night, there is something so comforting about a meatloaf dinner. The good news is there are plenty of leftovers for dinner tomorrow. So Kevin and I can do our grocery and coupon shopping until the kids get home and have dinner on time. Cameron had a bad night last night, took a while to get to sleep and was upset from getting in trouble so he is tired. Breanna can't seem to get enough sleep. Kevin and I seemed to toss and turn all night. Must have been something in the air. We are going to just stay home tonight. Hate to miss church but we all seem to be dragging. I think showers, set the t.v. timer and slip into a deep sleep sounds like a pretty good way to end the day. Praise God it was beautiful. I should have took pictures while I was working on the mountain today, the colors were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment