Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Back!

Okay, so I've neglected you...that's life sometimes isn't it?
We've been through a real sickness scare with Cameron, Breanna was gone during Thanksgiving (not easy), Christopher made some bad decisions and now with all the lights up and most of the presents under the tree; we are ready for Christmas.
We are looking forward to the next week and planning on jam packing them full of whatever comes our way.
Tonight is Cameron's Jr. High Church Christmas Party. I'll drop him off and Breanna and I will meet my mom at her Ladies Church Party. Kevin is working so he will be in his own when he gets off, he will probably enjoy the peace and quiet.
I'll try to do better as the days come and go. Cindy laughs but I have set an alarm to remind me to blog. Maybe I'll start paying attention to it. Perhaps a New Year's Resolution could be to blog daily without fail, hmmmm. I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment