Saturday, December 19, 2009

Waiting on coffee...

Nothing like waking up to a big belch from Mojo this morning after he stuffed his face. Dogs are great, but this one is a bit human.

Cameron attended his very first event without someone by his side. This is such a big accomplishment. He was exited about going and didn't seem worried about me not being there. I was so glad, but also very sad. His Jr. High Class at Church had their Christmas Party last night. He said he had a good time. I know they looked like they were enjoying themselves when I arrived to pick him up and I can only imagine how much he ate...Candice out done herself with the food. I'm sure all the kids loved it.

Breanna and I went to a Christmas Party with my mom. It was great to see people I haven't seen lately and of course the holiday food was fabulous. I love holiday party food...lol it's my favorite.

Well I'm going to go get my cup of coffee and sit back and relax...if possible. The kids are already up and in full force and the dogs are racing through the house. Can someone send me a one of those sleeping masks and earplugs? Now that would be a Christmas present that gave all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment