Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back on track...

Well we went to lunch and had Mexican food with the folks. The kids love to eat Mexican. Of course they wanted to take the kids with them shopping. Explain to me this...why do grandparents want to take kids shopping less than a week before Christmas. They know they are going to be opening tons of presents (especially these kids). They also know they need absolutely nothing, lol. Kids went shopping and I got caught up on some paperwork for the charity, was the most productive 3 hours I've had this weekend I'm sure. I just went and picked up the kids and guess what????? Cameron came home with a remote control hummer and Breanna got a new outfit including shoes, BIG SURPRISE!

I just put corn muffins in the stove to eat with our stew tonight. The kids are showering and it looks like based on the t.v. listings it will be a DVD night, lol. Again I ask, why do we pay the high dollar cable prices when there is nothing decent for a family to watch. This must be the universal question of the world. Well timer for muffins are going off and my stomach is growling.

No comments:

Post a Comment