Sunday, October 25, 2009

End to a long weekend.

Last night was really upsetting to me, I guess it was a lesson that someone thought we needed to be taught. Kevin tried to call Breanna and well the ex wouldn't return our call. That is usually her justification that she can have some little bit of control. I hate to be angry but she should have thought about that before she gave her rights up to Kevin...at least we let her have visitation. As a mom and I truly feel in my heart that Breanna is my daughter, it is the worst feeling when you can't talk to your child. Wondering what they are doing and especially in her case what she might be exposed to. All I can do is pray that God keeps her safe and in his sight. I know he has a watchful eye on her but these times are so difficult. I've worried about her all night and day.

We all went to church today. It was Homecoming but I just couldn't bring myself to go without Kevin and Breanna. We couldn't have went anyway, during church Cameron came down with a bad headache and when we came home I had to give him some medicine. He slept until 4 p.m. And I have to admit I took a little nap during that time also. I really needed that.

A little after 6 p.m. I talked with Kevin's mom Reta and she told me that Breanna had been picked up. I'm so glad she is safe...such a huge relief. God is so good.

Well I just talked to Kevin and him and Breanna are on their way home, so I guess I'll get ready for bed so the water won't be cold for them. This is going to be a very busy week for us. There isn't a day that something isn't on our calendar and most days multiple things. We will start tomorrow out with the first day back to school from fall break...you know the day that is the hardest to get the kids out of bed. Then head to the hospital for mom's knee replacement and hopefully all will go well and we will be home just in time for the dreaded homework routine. Everyone keep us in your prayer.

By the way, soup, dip and pie was great...plenty for today so I didn't even have to cook.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why you left. Hope Cameron feels better soon!! We missed you guys at homecoming!!

    ReplyDelete