Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Saying goodbye to an era...

So anyone that knows me and has visit our house since Cameron was born...knows that there has always been a bathroom decorated in Winnie the Pooh. Cameron will be 13 years old this coming October and well I guess is was time to move on. Over the years I've asked him if he wanted to redecorate his bathroom and he said no. Even last year when he started Middle School I told him he might not want friends to come over and see a bathroom decorated in Winnie the Pooh. He said he didn't care. So finally with my encouragement we are saying goodbye to and era of Winnie the Pooh and a new era has started...the frogs. Last weekend we redone the bathroom and it really looks empty. Long gone are the Pooh hamper and step stool, which gives them more space. So long to all the friends...Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Owl, Tigger and yes goodbye buddy Pooh. I guess this is the bathroom all grown up...well at least on the next step up. Just a little sad reminder that the kids are growing up everyday and well so is everything around us. I'm looking forward to what adventures in froggie land we might have and I hope he hops around with us for a long time to come....


I just love that rug...look at froggie's eyes.


The new colors are such a big change.

Wonder how long this will stay clean.


We still need a shelf and few things for the wall but I think we made a good choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment