Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 Homeschooling

Well I have to say I overslept this morning...I had to just hit that snooze. So finally 7:15 am I dragged my butt out of bed and got Cameron moving. He didn't seem quite as enthusiastic as yesterday morning. Slowly went through the motions of all the assignment and decided to show his little attitude when it came time for Math. Now with short-term memory loss math has never been easy for Cameron and he also has a LD for math. I had to just set him straight and remind him that he is rewarded for good attitude and finishing his work daily by playing video games and if he didn't improve then he would loose this privilege and possibly permanently through the week. Well all of a sudden the dark turned to light. So we finished this day on a good note. All assignments done and he did a good job. I know things are rough with his issues but consistency is the ticket and a little tough love never hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment