Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8/28-9/3/11 Weekly Menu



I had planned on getting this on here at 6:30 am but well life happens and it just didn’t happen…no need for excuses.

So I picked my menu from my pantry. I hardly have any items to get from the grocery store. This week would be a good week for me to use my budget for groceries to stock up on pantry and freezer items. I will only need to get the following from the store this week:

Bread (weekly staple)
Milk (weekly staple)
Sour Cream (menu needed)
Butter (monthly staple)

I haven't had time to review my sales ads so I don't know what esle I will be adding...hopefully some great deals.

It really helps to stock up when things are on sale. I figure I will spend no more that $10 at the store this week unless I find some great deals. Try to utilize what you have on hand and rotate your inventory so you don’t end up with out of date items. Remember the rule of thumb is that it will be on sale every 6 week on the average. So just plan for no more than 2 months unless you have the room.

Weekly Menu

Sunday 8/28
Potato Soup

Monday 8/29
Panini Burgers

Tuesday 8/30
Tuna Casserole

Wednesday 8/31
Omelets & Toast

Thursday 9/1
Pizza or Calzones

Friday 9/2
Crock Pot Chicken & Veggies

Saturday 9/3
Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti




No comments:

Post a Comment