Monday, May 11, 2009

Wonderful Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day yesterday. Kevin got up and ran to the store and got a couple of hanging pots for our yard as a present for me from the kids. We aren't allowed to buy expensive gifts. Something that we agreed on early on in our relationship. We went to church and had a great service. I bet there was between 400 and 500 people there. Afterwards we went to my parents for a cookout. We came home and watched Faith Like Potatoes. It is a really good movie. I got to relax most of the day and that was wonderful. The only thing missing was Breanna since she was at her mother's for the weekend. She got to spend the night with her Nanny and Papaw and should be home any minute. I can't wait to see her. I had told both her and Cameron that every day was really Mother's Day and Cameron took it to heart. All day long he would say "Happy Mother's Day" and remind me every day is Mother's Day. It was so sweet. Kids are the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment