Monday, May 4, 2009

Rainy Weekeind

Saturday I made a great pot of Chicken Vegetable Soup. Everyone loved it! Cameron had to be cut off he like it so much. I would have taken a picture but my camera was messing up. We just all laid around and read most of the day.

It rained again on Sunday. We went to a new church this Sunday. It was one of the four that we have planned on visiting. We really enjoyed it. The kids had a great time. Cameron who never want to do anything, went to Children's Church. Of course Breanna went, she loves doing anything. You never have to twist her arm. We really like that they have a separate Children's Church for age groups. That split the two of them up. It was very spirit filled and definitely a church that we plan to continue visiting. We plan to take the kids on Wednesday night and see how they fit there. And since Kevin is working next weekend and Breanna will be gone, Cameron and I will probably go there on Sunday. Then we can look at a different church the following week. I'm looking forward to finding a church that offers a variety of activities for each of our needs. And I want the children to find a church that they can grow and make many friends in.

Well I'm heading out to a couple of errands. Cameron has an IEP meeting at sch
ool today, so I have lots on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment